|Also known as:||Janine, Dakota, Janine Lindemuler, Janine Lindemuller, Janine Linde, Janine M. Lindemulder, Jeanine Lindemulder|
|Born:||November 14, 1968|
La Mirada, California, USA
|Bra/cup size:||34E (75E) (same as DD cup)|
Both nipples pierced
|Height:||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight:||124 lb (56 kg)|
|Pubic hair:||Trimmed, mohawk, landing strip, bald|
|Penthouse Pet:||December 1987|
|Shown:||Topless, Bush, Full frontal|
|Boy/girl:||Blowjob, Vaginal, Anal|
Janine Marie Lindemulder (born on November 14, 1968 in La Mirada, California, USA) is an American exotic dancer and adult film actress, best-known for her work in American pornographic films (typically credited as just Janine), during the mid-1990s and a 2004-2005 comeback.
After graduating high school in 1986, Lindemulder supplemented her income by working as a stripper. In 1987, she modeled for Penthouse magazine, making her first appearance in the December 1987 issue, as the Pet of the Month. She appeared several more times in Penthouse over the next ten years, and was chosen as Pet of the Year Runner-Up for 1990.
Janine attempted to take roles in mainstream films early in her career. Her first role came in the 1988 Italian film titled Bersaglio sull'autostrada. Known as Moving Target in English-speaking countries, Janine was credited as Janine Linde and the film also starred Linda Blair of The Exorcist fame. She went on to act in other mainstream films including Spring Break USA and Caged Fury although neither was very successful. Her appearance in Penthouse led to a role in a video released by that company titled Penthouse Satin & Lace that featured various models from the magazine. This eventually led to her debut in the adult film industry.
Adult film career
Lindemulder made her adult film debut in the 1992 movie Andrew Blake´s Hidden Obsessions. She was featured in two more adult movies before joining Vivid Video and becoming one of their contract girls which are collectively referred to as the Vivid Girls. Within her contract, Janine worked under a girl-only policy which meant she would only do adult work with other women and this became her trademark of sorts. Her first film with Vivid was titled Parlor Games and she would go onto being featured in over fifty other titles through her run with the company.
During her tenure with Vivid, Janine continued to branch out into other forms of entertainment. She formed half of the exotic dancing duo Blondage, along with Julia Ann. Janine received a part on the Howard Stern film Private Parts as the wife of a camp director. She also appeared on Stern's television and radio shows as a featured guest. In 1999 Lindemulder was the cover model for Blink-182's album Enema of the State and appeared in their video for the song "What's My Age Again" as a nurse. She appeared in several other music videos as well.
In 1999, Janine announced she was leaving the adult film industry to pursue a career as a kindergarten teacher. She also stated her reason for leaving was to focus more on raising her child. Her retirement lasted until April 2004 when she announced that she would be making a comeback and also stated she would begin working with men as well as women. She signed with her former company, Vivid Video, and starred in eight films under their brand. Her first film scene with a male was with Nick Manning in the film Maneater. After her contract with Vivid expired, Janine signed with Digital Playground and was featured in several films from that company. In November of 2005, Lindemulder announced on her official website's forum that she was once again retiring from adult films but in January of 2006 she won two AVN Awards and subsequently returned to the adult film industry. She still works with both male and female actors and her latest film stars another well known porn star, Jenna Jameson, in Janine Loves Jenna which debuted in April of 2007.
Janine first lost her virginity when she was 14 with her then-15 year old boyfriend, whom she had been with for 5 months. In comparison to other horror stories from other women, she found her "first time" experience to be good. However, she began experimenting with other girls back when she was in the fifth grade.
Janine was married to a former construction worker from 1988 to 1996. In 1991, Janine had a son named Tyler. At least one source states that this son was conceived during her first marriage but others state the child was conceived from unprotected sex on the set of a film and this is why she only worked with women during the early part of her career. Following this marriage, Janine dated Headbanger's Ball host Riki Rachtman. and rock star Vince Neil. A homemade video tape of Janine, Vince, and a mosaically-obscured Brandy Ledford was leaked and eventually released by the same company that distributed Pamela Anderson's sex video.
Lindemulder remarried in 2002, to West Coast Choppers founder Jesse G. James. James left her in 2003, when she was seven months pregnant, for Sandra Bullock and they later divorced. Lindemulder gave birth to a daughter, Sunny James, on January 1, 2004. Janine and Jesse's marriage was documented in the Discovery Channel special Motorcycle Madness which showed a wide range of the relationship from the marriage ceremony to Janine throwing a vase at James and getting arrested for abuse.
In August 2008, Lindemulder pled guilty to federal misdemeanor charges of willful failure to pay federal income taxes. She had failed to pay nearly $300,000 in back taxes. She had made a down payment on a $647,000 house, and, bought two new vehicles – despite being aware of her tax debt obligations. She faced up to one year in prison, and a $100,000 fine.
In December 2008, Lindemulder began serving a six-month, federal prison sentence. The judge also ordered: that she live in a residential community corrections center for up to six months after her release from prison; that she complete one year of supervised release after that and she still owed the federal government $294,000 in back taxes. Lindemulder was incarcerated at the Federal Correctional Institution at Victorville, near Adelanto, California. She was released, after serving four months, on July 13, 2009. She was planning to blog from prison by writing letters to her webmaster and complete her General Educational Development. She stated in a Dec. 8, 2009 phone interview on the Howard Stern Show that she had not engaged in sex while in prison, as she "didn't want to risk [additional jail time]."
During Lindemulder's incarceration, Jesse James was awarded custody of their daughter, Sunny. Upon Lindemulder's release, James and Lindemulder engaged in a custody battle over their daughter. James had accused Lindemulder and her new husband, a convicted felon, of being unfit parents. James won custody in December 2009. Lindemulder has weekly visitation rights limited to daytime hours. Her request for expanded visitation rights was denied by an Orange County family court. Following her release from Federal Prison, she spent time living in a half-way house in Oregon. In 2010 Lindemulder opposed James' planned move to Austin, introducing evidence that Sunny stayed with Sandra Bullock during Lindemulder's rehab stint in Arizona.
- Janine believes that her best sexual experiences began when she entered into her 30s, feeling herself more comfortable with her own sexuality as a human being.
- Further, while she has a strong preference for women, she loves both men and women equally, feeling that any comparison would be like comparing "apples to oranges".
- Typically, she finds herself preferring natural instruments (fingers, etc.) over toys.
|Pirates||September, 2005||Digital Playground||Joone|| Jesse Jane
|This was made to be "female friendly porn."|
- 1993: XRCO Award for Best Girl-Girl Scene - Hidden Obsessions with Julia Ann
- 1994: AVN Award – Best All-Girl Sex Scene – Hidden Obsessions
- 1997: AVN Award – Best Tease Performance – Extreme Close-Up
- 2000: AVN Award – Best Supporting Actress – Seven Deadly Sins
- 2000: AVN Award – Best All-Girl Sex Scene – Seven Deadly Sins
- 2006 AVN Award for Best All-Girl Sex Scene - Pirates (with Jesse Jane)
- 2006 AVN Award for Best Actress (Video) - Pirates
- 2006: XRCO Award – MILF of the Year
- 2007 AVN Award for Best Sex Scene Coupling (Film) – Emperor (with Manuel Ferrara)
- AVN Hall of Fame
- XRCO Hall of Fame
Big tit movies / pictures of Janine Lindemulder
- (multi-site pass)
- Club Jenna Janine Lindemulder (porn star movies & pics)
- Digital Desire Janine Lindemulder (babe and pornstar pics & movies)
- (lesbian movies, part of )
- Mr Skin Janine Lindemulder (celebrity movies and pictures)
- (Penthouse pictures & movies)
- (big tit porn star and huge cock movies, part of )
- (Vivid porn stars)
- . femalefirst.co.uk. Retrieved on 2007-05-02.
- Alexis Chiu (2007-03-14). . People magazine. Retrieved on 2007-05-02.
- Docket entry 10, Petition to Enter Plea of Guilty, Aug. 22, 2008, case no. CR 08-60047-HO, U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon.
- John Sowell (2008-12-29). . The News Review. nrtoday.com. Retrieved on 2010-04-07.
- David Sullivan (2008-08-22). . Adult Video News. Retrieved on 2009-03-14.
- John Sowell (2008-08-23). . The News Review. nrtoday.com. Retrieved on 2010-04-07.
- Edward Duncan (2009-03-06). . Adult Video News. Retrieved on 2009-03-14.
- at 3:08
- Andrea Canning, Lindsay Goldwert and Sheila Marikar. "", ABC News, 2009-11-06. Retrieved on 2009-11-06.
- "", CNN, 2009-12-09. Retrieved on 2010-05-05.
- Andrea Canning, Lindsay Goldwert and Sheila Marikar. "", ABC News, 2009-12-09. Retrieved on 9 December 2009.
- L.A. Now. "", Los Angeles Times, 2009-12-07. Retrieved on 9 December 2009.
- . National Ledger (July 13, 2010). Retrieved on July 15, 2010.
- . AVN (2006-01-09). Retrieved on 2007-07-22.
- . AVN (2007-01-16). Retrieved on 2007-06-19.
|Penthouse Pets of 1987|
|Margo Chapman||Linda Johnson||Brittany Morgan||Jenna Persaud||Melissa Leigh||Connie Gauthier|
|Lisa Mandoki||Andi Bruce||Stephanie Page||Terri Lenee Peake||Lisa Bradford||Janine Lindemulder|
|1984 · 1985 · 1986 · 1987 · 1988 · 1989 · 1990|