|Born:||October 30, 1981|
New York City, New York, USA
|Bra/cup size:||34D (75D)|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
Ivanka is the daughter of Ivana Trump and President of the United States Donald Trump, and is currently Vice President of Real Estate Development and Acquisitions at the Trump Organization. Before working for her father, she worked for Forest City Enterprises. Trump joined forces with Dynamic Diamond Corp., a diamond trading company sight-holder, to design and introduce a line of jewelry at the brand's first flagship retail store called 'Ivanka Trump' on Madison Avenue. Ivanka Trump was reported in December 2007 to be in a relationship with Jared Kushner, owner of The New York Observer. They were married on October 25, 2009.
Trump attended Choate Rosemary Hall in Wallingford, Connecticut, as well as The Chapin School in New York City. After graduation, she spent two years at Georgetown University, before transferring to and graduating from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania with a bachelor of science in economics, in 2004.
Trump's first cover was a 1997 issue of Seventeen. Since then, she has made her way down fashion runways for Gianni Versace S.p.A., Marc Bouwer and Thierry Mugler. She has done ad campaigns for Tommy Hilfiger and Vidal Sassoon Jeans and was featured on the cover of Stuff magazine in August 2006 and again in September 2007. She was also recently featured on the covers of Forbes Magazine, Golf Magazine, Avenue Magazine, Elle Mexico and in the October 2007 issue of Harper's Bazaar. She placed #83 in the 2007 Maxim Hot 100. She has also placed #99 in the Top 99 Women of 2007 and then #84 in the 2008 edition on AskMen.com.
In 1997, she hosted the Miss Teen USA Pageant, which is partially owned by her father.
In 2003, she was featured in Born Rich, a documentary about the experience of growing up as a child in one of the world's most affluent families.
During an April 2006 appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Trump said that she and former boyfriend Bingo Gubelmann had broken up, yet they remain good friends. Jay Leno commented that he could hear her father's influence and inflections in her. David Letterman also made a similar comment when she appeared on Late Show with David Letterman on April 24, 2007.
Trump was a featured guest-judge on Project Runway Season 3.
She was also at a Milwaukee, Wisconsin, event in April 2007 called the Creating Wealth Summit in which she spoke for about 30 minutes about making money and her latest projects.
She has been offered to appear on The Bachelorette, but she declined.
In 2006, she filled in for Carolyn Kepcher on five episodes of her father's television program The Apprentice 5, first appearing to help judge the Gillette task in week 2. Like Kepcher, Trump visited the site of the tasks and spoke to the teams, asking them pointed questions. She also evaluated contestants in the boardroom, pointing out critical errors and rebutting excuses they offered for losing the tasks. Though initially unsympathetic to the contestants, Trump later said:
- Whenever I see their breakdowns, I understand. They go virtually 24 hours a day, and each task takes about three days. Unless they win, they don’t get a day off... It’s an incredible amount of work.
Ivanka now collaborates with season 5 winner Sean Yazbeck on his winner's project of choice, Trump International Hotel and Tower (SoHo) Hotel-Condominium.
Trump replaced Carolyn Kepcher as a primary boardroom judge during the The Apprentice (U.S. Season 6) and The Apprentice (U.S. Season 7).
Comparisons to Paris Hilton
While the media have often compared Trump to Paris Hilton, heiress to the Hilton Hotel fortune, Trump has objected to the comparison, explaining, “I work 13-hour days for my money,” in an interview with the London Express in 2007, and “I bought my house from my father — I have a mortgage, you know.” Trump asserted, "I think we are totally different individuals... If I were to go off the rails and become this party kid, I would not be able to afford my lifestyle. I've never had a sense of entitlement. I saw how hard my father worked for his money and it was always made very clear to me that things wouldn’t just be given to me".
She is different in her stance on breast implants. Whereas Paris said no, Ivanka said yes in 2007. 
Ivanka Trump was reported in December 2007 to be in a relationship with Jared Kushner, owner of The New York Observer. In July 2009, Trump converted for her fiancé from Catholicism to Judaism, and took the name Yael. On October 25, 2009 she married Jared Kushner, owner of The New York Observer.
- Melania Trump, stepmother
- Stephane Fitch. . yahoo.com. Forbes. Retrieved on 2009-10-28.
- Stephen M. Silverman (2007-12-27). . People.com. Retrieved on 2009-10-28.
- . THe Trump Organization. Retrieved on 2009-10-28.
- Ruth La Ferla (2007-12-27). . The New York Times. Retrieved on 2009-10-28.
- George Gurley. . Marie Claire. Retrieved on 2009-10-28.
- Lisa DePaulo (April 2007). . GQ. Retrieved on 2009-10-28.
- Bill Keith (September 2006). . Maxim Magazine. Retrieved on 2009-10-28.
- . People.com (2007-01-27). Retrieved on 2009-10-28.
- . msnbc.com. The Associated Press (2006-03-02). Retrieved on 2009-10-28.
- Jeannette Walls (2007-02-22). . msnbc.com. Retrieved on 2009-10-28.
- . CosmeticSurgeryTruth.com (2007-08-14).
- . Haaretz.com (2008-10-30). Retrieved on 2009-10-28.
- Lesley Messer (2009-07-17). . People.com. Retrieved on 2009-10-28.
- . JewishVirtualLibrary.org. American-Israeli Cooperative Enterprise. Retrieved on 2009-10-28.
- The View, October 26, 2009
- Christine Haughney (2009-10-02). . The New York Times. Retrieved on 2009-10-28.
- Lexi B (2009-10-26). . LexiB.net. Retrieved on 2009-10-26.
- Ivanka Trump (2009-10-26). . IvankaTrumpCollection.com. Retrieved on 2009-10-28.
- at Wikimedia Commons
- at FreeOnes