|Also known as:||Chrissy Morgan, Chrissy M., Chrissy Moran, Crissy M|
|Born:||December 22, 1975|
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
|Ethnicity:||Caucasian, Pacific Islander|
|Bra/cup size:||34D (75D)|
|Height:||1.67 m (5 ft 51⁄2 in)|
|Weight:||56 kg (123 lb)|
|Pubic hair:||Landing strip/Shaved|
|Shown:||Topless, Bush, Full frontal|
Crissy Moran (born December 22, 1975, in Jacksonville, Florida) is a former American porn star. She began working as an adult model in 1999 and is best known for her photo spreads on the web and in major pornographic magazines such as Hustler. Moran has also participated in sexually explicit movies and since 2001 has performed in over 40 film titles.
In 2006, she became a Christian and quit working in the sex industry. After retirement, she began speaking out and appearing in national media projects addressing the harms of pornography, human sex trafficking, and the exploitation of women and children.
Adult film career
Moran's career in the sex industry began in the fall of 1999 with her first pornographic photo shoot.  At the time, she was working at a local Hooters restaurant in Jacksonville, Florida. However, she felt that the environment became degrading and she began seeking employment elsewhere. She left Hooters and began working in a variety of other jobs which included a local retail store, the County Clerk of Courts, and the Supervisor of Elections office.
One day, after posting bikini photos of herself on the Internet, she received email responses that led to her modeling in Miami and Los Angeles for Playboy and Hustler, She found greater financial success through establishing her own online pornography site. After moving to California, she eventually performed in over 40 mainstream porn films. In late 2005, Crissy received new breast implants.
It was reported that Moran was making nearly $15,000 each month through her work in the porn business, along with receipts from her successful Web site. However, in October 2006, she became a Born Again Christian and announced that she was leaving the sex industry.
Mainstream film career
Prior to her retirement from the porn industry, Moran had a role in Nick Palumbo's theatrically released NC-17 horror film Murder-Set-Pieces (2004).
In 2008, Moran appeared in the short film Oversold, which was a modern adaptation based on the Biblical story of Hosea and Gomer, in which she plays the leading role. Director Paul Morrell had approached Moran, originally wishing her to be a consultant for the adult business side of the story. But after discussing the project with her, he realized she would be perfect in the lead role.
In 2009, Moran had a role in another Paul Morell project, the inde horror film Filth to Ashes, Flesh to Dust, which took the best elements of 70s and 80s slasher films and gave it a modern twist.
In 2010, Moran appeared in the documentary film, Exxxit: Life After Porn, which is an exploration into the personal side of the six billion dollar a year pornography industry. Other participants included Asia Carrera, Nina Hartley, Mary Carey, Houston, Randy West, Richard Pacheco, John Leslie, Amber Lynn, Seka, Raylene, Luke Ford, Bill Margold, Shelley Lubben, and Sunset Thomas. In their own words, over a dozen men and women who have retired from the porn industry, recounted their life and times in the business, and how it's led to where they ended up afterwards.
Moran currently lives in the Los Angeles area. While she left the pornography industry in 2006, pornographic photos and videos taken during her time working in the adult entertainment industry continue to remain online. Although efforts to date have been unsuccessful, Moran continues to attempt to have her photos legally removed from these Web sites established by past boyfriends and business partners.
In April 2010, Moran began working with Shelley Lubben and the Pink Cross Foundation as they set up a booth and distributed materials during the Adultcon Adult Entertainment Show in Los Angeles. Materials distributed included educational materials for individuals working in the porn industry that addressed various topics such as sexually transmitted disease, Cal OSHA laws, and contractor vs employee law. Religious materials distributed included Bibles, books, and various Christian literature.
In addition to working with the Pink Cross Foundation, Moran has also serves on the Advisory board of Beauty from Ashes Ministries and assists with local outreaches organized by Harmony Dust and Treasures Out of Darkness.
Big tit movies / pictures of Crissy Moran
- (babe pictures)
- (babes and rides pics & movies) </protect>
- (babe movies & pictures)
- (black & interracial porn movies)
- (big tits movies & pictures)
- (Hustler movies & pictures)
- (pornstar movies & pictures, part of )
- Playboy Cyber Club Crissy Moran (Playboy Playmate and Cyber Girl pictures & movies)
- (babe movies & pics)
- (babe pics & movies)
- (Zero Tolerance Studio porn movies)
- . Internet Adult Film Database. Retrieved on 14 June 2010.
- Cosmopolis. "" (Slovak), Magazin, magazin.atlas.sk, December 27, 2007. Retrieved on 14 June 2010.
- "", The Florida Times-Union, Morris Communications, December 3, 2007. Retrieved on 14 June 2010.
- Daniels, Tripp. "", Adult Video News, avn.com, June 1, 2003. Retrieved on 14 June 2010.
- Frisbie, Annie Young. "", Christianity Today, christianitytoday.com, February 11, 2009. Retrieved on 14 June 2010.
- (Spanish). El Argentino. elargentino.com (January 29, 2010). Retrieved on 14 June 2010.
- Rimet, Martin (November 28, 2006). (French). MAXIvip. maxivip.fr. Retrieved on 14 June 2010.
- Moran, Crissy (October 30, 2005). . Crissy Moran 2005 official blog. Crissy Moran. Retrieved on 14 June 2010.
- "", The Insider, CBS Entertainment. Retrieved on 14 June 2010.
- (2006) in John Willis, Barry Monush: , illustrated. Hal Leonard Corporation. ISBN 1557837066. Retrieved on June 14, 2010.
- Luke Price. . OversoldTheMovie.com. Retrieved on 2008-11-18.
- . Christian Movie. christian-movie.com. Retrieved on 14 June 2010.
- . Dread Central. Dread Central Media, LLC. Retrieved on 14 June 2010.
- . 28 Days LAter Analysis. 28DLA.com (May 13, 2010). Retrieved on 14 June 2010.
- Goldberg, Matt (June 9, 2010). . Collider. Retrieved on 14 June 2010.
- . Jezebel (website). Gawker Media (June 11, 2010). Retrieved on 14 June 2010.
- Moran, Crissy (April 7, 2010). . Chrissy Moran Myspace. Chrissy Moran. Retrieved on 14 June 2010.
|Twistys Treats of 2006|
|Erica Campbell||Valentina Vaughn||Carli Banks||Crissy Moran||Sydney Moon||Jaime Hammer|
|Crystal Klein||Amy Reid||Shay Laren||Sandee Westgate||Hanna Hilton||Nicole Graves|
|2005 · 2006 · 2007 · 2008 · 2009|