|Also known as:||Brianna Banks, Mirage|
|Born:||May 21, 1979|
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
|Bra/cup size:||E (same as DD cup)|
|Height:||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight:||59 kg (130 lb)|
|Penthouse Pet:||June 2001|
|Shown:||Topless, Bush, Full frontal, Pink|
|Boy/girl:||Blowjob, Vaginal, Anal, Double penetration, Fisting, Creampie|
Banks was born in Munich, Bavaria to a German father and an American mother. They moved to Britain when she was four years old, and to the Los Angeles, California, United States suburb of Simi Valley when she was seven years old. Her father still lives in Germany. She moved out of her mother's house when she was 16 years old, taking her 14-year-old sister with her. She got custody of her sister when she turned 18. She modeled as a teenager, including a cover of Teen magazine. She held various other jobs before entering the adult industry; making pizza, clerk at an arts and crafts store, file clerk and secretary.
In 1999, she responded to an ad in the newspaper to do nude modeling for adult magazines. The photographer put her in a pornographic film. Her first film was University Coeds 18, for Dane Entertainment, in which she performed opposite Brandon Iron. She entered the industry under the name "Mirage", but began calling herself "Briana Banks" in 2000, after having the first of two breast enlargement operations. Having had aspirations of being a supermodel, she chose the professional surname "Banks" after model Tyra Banks. Her first appearance using the new name was in the film Decadent Whores 9. She was Penthouse magazine's Pet of the Month in June 2001. The same year, she signed with Vivid Entertainment.
Banks claims to have the longest legs in the business. She has a ribbon [tattoo on her lower back. For several years, her regular boyfriend was pornographic actor Bobby Vitale, but they broke up in 2006.
In 2002 Banks was one of the first pornographic actresses to have an action figure made in her likeness, by Los Angeles based company Cyber F/X and Sota Toys.
Banks was a contributing author in the 2004 book How To Have a XXX Sex Life: The Ultimate Vivid Guide (ISBN 9780060581480, from ReganBooks), in which she and other Vivid contract stars give advice and tips about sex, as well as relate anecdotes from their personal sex lives.
On October 13, 2006, Banks reportedly filed a federal lawsuit seeking more than US$75,000 in damages against Doc Johnson Enterprises charging that they had created unauthorized products from molds of her genitals.
Awards and nominations
- 2009: AVN Hall of Fame - Inductee 
- 2001: Hot D'Or Cannes - Best American New Starlet
- 2003: AVN Awards for "Best Renting Title of the Year", and "Best Selling Title of the Year", Briana Loves Jenna, 2003
Big tit movies / pictures of Briana Banks
- (multi-site pass)
- (multi-site pass)
- (multi-site pass)
- (big tit pictures & movies)
- (porn star pictures & videos)
- (babe movies & pics, part of )
- (big tits movies & pictures)
- D-Cup Briana Banks (big tits pictures & movies)
- (Diabolic studio porn movies)
- Digital Desire Briana Banks (babe and pornstar pics & movies)
- (babe and pornstar movies & pics)
- (hardcore lesbian movies, part of )
- (gang bang porn movies, part of )
- (Hustler movies & pictures)
- (mature MILF movies & pictures, part of )
- (mature movies, part of )
- (pornstar movies & pictures, part of )
- (Penthouse pictures & movies)
- (pornstar movies)
- Suze Randall Briana Banks (porn movies & pics)
- (18+ movies & pictures)
- (babe pics & movies)
- (porn pictures and videos)
- (Vivid porn stars)
- Wicked Pictures Briana Banks (porn star movies & pics)
- profile at ATM LA
- at FreeOnes
- at Lana's Big Boobs
- at Indexxx.com
- at pimpyporn.com
- at PornstarEmpire.com
- at AdultEmpire.com
- at ElegantAngel.com
- . Penthouse. Retrieved on 2007-08-11.
- , Cindi Loftus, Xcitement magazine, April 20, 2001, on Lukeisback.com, retrieved 2007-05-08.
- , Mike Ramone, AVN Insider, 2002-05-17. Retrieved April 28, 2007.
- , interview by Melissa Monet, June 10, 2001, Pornstarempire.com. Retrieved 2007-05-08.
- , TeraBabes interview, January 8, 2003. Retrieved May 6, 2007.
- She explained this in an interview included among the DVD extras for the documentary Thinking XXX.
- , Cindi Loftus, Xcitement magazine, March 2006. Retrieved May 6, 2007.
- , Carly Milne, AVN Insider, 2002-06-28. Retrieved May 6, 2007.
- , WTAE-TV, October 13, 2006. Retrieved April 28, 2007.
- (PDF). AVNAwards.com (2008-11-25). Archived from on 2008-12-18. Retrieved on 2008-11-26.
|Penthouse Pets of 2001|
|Devon||Judith Devine||Sunny Leone||Tyler Reed||Kelle Marie||Briana Banks|
|Alex Arden||Ava Vincent||Stephanie Wood||Teanna Kai||Melissa Starr||Cheyenne Silver|
|1998 · 1999 · 2000 · 2001 · 2002 · 2003 · 2004|