|Also known as:||Audrey Bauer, Audry Hollander, Princess Slave, Audrey, Audry|
|Born:||November 4, 1979|
Alexandria, Virginia, U.S.
|Bra/cup size:||34C (75C)|
|Height:||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight:||123 lb (56 kg)|
|Shown:||Topless, Bush, Full frontal, Pink|
|Solo:||Masturbation, Dildo, Fisting|
|Lesbian:||Softcore, Dildo, Fisting|
|Boy/girl:||Blowjob, Vaginal, Anal, Double penetration, Fisting, Creampie|
|Special:||Bondage, Bukkake, Watersports|
Biography and career
Audrey Hollander grew up in Louisville, Kentucky. Hollander states that she grew up in a strict home; her first sexual experience was with a girl at a cheerleader camp. Hollander says she graduated from Loyola University Chicago with a degree in Elementary Education. She met her future husband Otto Bauer on January 1, 2000; she was on vacation in Florida with some friends to see a Phish concert, while he had flown down from New York City “on a mission away from the snow, sand, rain and cold and a New York Jets defeat.” Their paths crossed at a sidewalk cafe on Ocean Drive in South Beach; “it was probably a matter of minutes and we were kissing. It was sparks.” It was during that first meeting that Bauer proposed to Hollander; she accepted right away. They stayed in Florida for a week; she immediately afterwards moved to New York City to be with him. Shortly after her arrival in New York, the two of them were at a bar in Greenwich Village having an evening out when one of Bauer's friends asked him if he was still appearing in porn films. She was enthusiastic about the idea of appearing on film. They proceeded to put a static video camera in their bedroom to film their sex scenes; afterwards she would study them to critique what occurred. They had shot “300 or 400” scenes together by the time Hollander formally started in the industry.
Her first scene was in the film More Dirty Debutantes 268 with Ed Powers. She has appeared in over 294 productions and is credited as co-director for the Otto and Audrey Destroy the World series of films. She won the AVN Award for Female Performer of the Year in 2006. Hollander and Bauer created their own porn production called “Supercore”, distributed by Mach2 Entertainment. She made her directorial debut on the Mach2 movie pASSionate LOVE. In April 2007, she and Otto Bauer agreed to place their catalog of Supercore movies on American Vice.
Audrey Hollander specialized in fetish videos and has established herself as an “anal queen”. She has also become well-known for double penetration and double anal videos. She has described herself as bisexual.
- 2005 AVN Award for Best All-Girl Sex Scene (Video): The Violation of Audrey Hollander (with Gia Paloma, Ashley Blue, Tyla Wynn, Brodi & Kelly Kline)
- 2005 XRCO Award for Best Girl/Girl: The Violation of Audrey Hollander
- 2006 Venus Paris Fair / EuroEline Awards: Best International Actress
- 2006 AVN Award for Female Performer of the Year
- 2006 AVN Award for Best Group Sex Scene (Video) – Squealer (with Smokey Flame, Jassie, Kimberly Kane, Otto Bauer, Scott Lyons, Kris Slater & Scott Nails)
- 2006 AVN Award for Best Anal Sex Scene (Film) – Sentenced (with Otto Bauer)
- 2008 AVN Award for Most Outrageous Sex Scene - Ass Blasting Felching Anal Whores (with Cindy Crawford (porn star) & Rick Masters)
- Pirate #109 2005
- Fox magazine: November 2007 (cover and centerfold)
|Latex Soccer Moms||2005||Coast To Coast||Jim Powers||Angelica Sin, Audrey Hollander, Brooke Haven, Chelsea Zinn, Nicki Hunter|
Big tit movies / pictures of Audrey Hollander
- (facial movies, part of )
- (multi-site pass)
- (black & interracial porn movies)
- (porn star pictures & videos)
- (Anal sex movies & pictures, part of )
- D-Cup Audrey Hollander (big tits pictures & movies)
- (Sybian machine sex movies)
- (Hustler movies & pictures)
- at Kink
- (multi-site pass)
- (Penthouse pictures & movies)
- (Private studio porn movies)
- (threesome movies, part of )
- (babe pics & movies)
- (female wrestling movies)
- (porn DVD direct downloads)
- (Vivid porn stars)
- . Retrieved on 15 January 2015.
- . AVN. Retrieved on 2012-10-31.